JR responding to the top pilots.
When we started designing the XG11, our aim was to provide the top pilots with what they needed in a radio. Numerous functional enhancements and user friendly features ensure the radio will be suited to any pilot from beginner to expert.
- JR's newly developed DMSS system maintains high-speed servo response while allowing simultaneous use of telemetry functions.
- The high-speed telemetry function allows information from the aircraft (that was previously unknown to the user) to be monitored on the transmitter. In addition, alarms with unique sounds alert the user to the situation on the aircraft without even looking at the screen.
- The telemetry sensor connection employs a bus system that does not require a relay box, allowing sensor extensions and additions to be easily carried out. It is acceptable to merely connect the necessary sensors in parallel.
- A new-generation long-life Li-Fe battery is used which contributes to a large reduction in transmitter weight. The charging control circuit is built into the transmitter.
- Using an automatic safety system, the receiver will not operate if the correct model has not been selected in the transmitter before flight.
- The transmitter has an easy to read backlit LCD display and input keys that are intuitive and easy to use.
- An E-ring function is incorporated allowing easy limitation of the operation range of the CCPM swash plate servos.
- A Trim Input function can allocate trim levers to change numerical values of various functions (such as program mix values) during flight.
- A new function synchronizes the operation of servos on multiple flight control surfaces in real time. This completely eliminates the time lag with fast control inputs are required.
- A SD card slot is provided which enables saving of aircraft model data and updating of transmitter software to be easily carried out, without connecting the transmitter to a PC.
- An auto-display function allows digital trim operation to be preferentially displayed on the screen.
- When inputting numerical values, simultaneously pressing the function key allows the value to be changed at a ten-times faster speed.
- A servo speed functions is incorporated for all channels, and it allows adjustment to be carried out in each operation direction.
- The 30-aircraft model memory can be utilized for storing helicopter, airplane, and glider models.
- A Trainer function is incorporated, which also allows training to be carried out individually for each stick channel.
- The throttle curve, pitch curve, and curve mixing use a multiple point adjusting method, and you can activate an optional exponential curve function that further smoothes the curves.
- Six systems of multi-function program mixing are available.
- A Touch Select function is incorporated, which enables automatic switch selection for programmed functions. This selection is easily carried out.
- A 'My List' screen is provided that enables display and simple calling up of only functions that the user has selected.
- Switch arrangement stickers are included for each transmitter model type so users can change the switch arrangement stickers as they please for airplanes and helicopters.
- The stick units have been mounted at a slight angle so that they can be easily operated in all operating range extremes.